Indesit W125TX Washing Machine  » Electronics  »
0.5
  • After many searches in every specialized shop in my city I finally found the one that seemed to me like the best choice
  • In the same period I noticed that the Indesit W125TX wasn’t starting anymore when there was steam in the bathroom, where I put it
  • I found that very curious, because I thought that a washing machine must be done to work properly in a wet air environment like the one in the bathroom
  • However this wasn’t such a serious problem like the previous two, so I have tried to ignore it and since then I tried to avoid starting the washing machine after I had taken a shower
  • If you care about your time and money I advise you to avoid buying Indesit W135TX

• by Crista D

A few years ago I have bought a new washing machine. After many searches in every specialized shop in my city I finally found the one that seemed to me like the best choice. That was Indesit W125TX. It turned out to be a lousy washing machine and the only thing about it that didn’t annoy me by now is the way it looks.

In the beginning everything was ok with the washing machine. It did her job really well. Soon after a year from the moment of the machine’s purchasing the first bad thing happened. While the washing machine was functioning it suddenly stopped. I tried to mend it

and make it continue the washing program, but I couldn’t do anything. In the end the only solution was to restart it.

Another unfortunate event was the one when I left the washing machine on and went to do other things in the meantime. When I came back to see if the program was over I desperately observed that my bathroom was flooded. The water from the washing machine somehow got out. I still don’t know how that happened, because the evacuation tube was in the toilet and the door was perfectly sealed.

My series of adventures don’t stop here. In the same period I noticed that the Indesit ...

• W125TX wasn’t starting anymore when there was steam in the bathroom, where I put it. I found that very curious, because I thought that a washing machine must be done to work properly in a wet air environment like the one in the bathroom. However this wasn’t such a serious problem like the previous two, so I have tried to ignore it and since then I tried to avoid starting the washing machine after I had taken a shower.

These things didn’t happen only once. Since then they occurred many times making me go crazy especially when I have a lot more other things to do. The Indesit W125TX washing

machine had only one year guarantee, so I couldn’t do anything when the problems appeared. I can’t wait for the moment when I will buy another washing machine!

The only good thing about this electronic device is its appearece which is not special, but it didn’t disappoint me as the other aspects of this washing machine.

If you care about your time and money I advise you to avoid buying Indesit W135TX. Its features might convince you that it is a good choice, but it is only a lie that you pay for and I have to admit that it wasn’t cheap at all. So stay away from this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16711888480530/k2311a117/11.7.09