M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candies  » Food  »
  • These definitely melt in your mouth and not in your hands, but if you aren't careful, they'll break your teeth before they melt

• by Orrymain

I’ve grown up with M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candies and they’ve continued to be a favorite. I will have to admit up front that I’ve cut back on the peanut version quite a bit because several years ago, I bit into one of those and broke my tooth. These definitely melt in your

mouth and not in your hands, but if you aren’t careful, they’ll break your teeth before they melt.

That said, M&M’s is a premium brand that has brought delight to chocolate lovers for a very long time. The familiar yellow package now features all kinds of nutritional information, such as calories, fat, and cholesterol.

• I always find it odd to see nutritional facts on junk food, which there is no denying that M&M’s Peanut Chocolate Candies are.

I do continue to love the different colors that make up a package of these candies, and the taste is still great. A few of these candies does go a

long way, so a package can last for quite a while. Before I stopped drinking regular milk, I remember as a kid having a cold glass of milk with a small package of these and just making a game out of it. The package says it’s a fun product, and it really is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27711888410530/k2311a117/11.7.09