Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices
  • What I love about Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices is that they juice up nicely
  • It gives some zest to the bacon, which I enjoy whether I'm eating these for breakfast or in a turkey sandwich

• by Orrymain

I’ve said for a while that the Jimmy Dean brand is one of my favorites. I don’t love everything, but the majority of the products I’ve used are tasty and up to the standards that I expect from the company. Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices is no exception.

Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked

Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices are ready to serve with just a quick heat up. In less than 30 seconds, you can microwave three slices, or use the skillet to crisp your bacon in just 45 seconds. What I do, however, is use my George Foreman grill for about a minute.

What I love about ...

• Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices is that they juice up nicely. I really don’t like a hard, crisp bacon strip. I prefer a lighter, juicer taste. If I’m making sausage or hash browns or whatever in my grill, I toss on the fully cooked bacon slices for the last minute
        of cooking. They’ve been perfect every time.

The hickory taste is great. It gives some zest to the bacon, which I enjoy whether I’m eating these for breakfast or in a turkey sandwich. Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Hickory Smoked Bacon Slices come in an easy-to-open package, 15 slices to a package. It works for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27711888400530/k2311a117/11.7.09