Dogswell Veggie Life Happy Hips Treat
  • My evaluation of the product based on what I've read, the packaging, and how my dog enjoyed it is positive

• by Orrymain

Recently, I was able to obtain a sample of Dogswell Veggie Life Happy Hips Treat. This was a chicken and banana flavor and it was served up as what I would call a cluster treat. There was a lot going on with this dog treat, and I liked that. I gave it to my oldest dog and watched her dig into it, almost like a toy at first.

This was very appealing to me as a pet owner because I really don’t like treats that they just gulp down.

With the Dogswell Veggie Life Happy Hips Treat, my dog had to work at eating it, and I don’t mean in a negative way. She had fun, and she liked it.

These Happy Hips treats are made with cage-free chicken breast, bananas, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, and vitamin E supplement. This ...

• is supposed to help maintain healthy joints. The all natural product has no hormones, no antibiotics, and no byproducts in its makeup. Now as I said, this was just a sample, so I really can’t say if it’s something that achieves its promises as far as healthy joints go. I did read research other sources that seemed to be positive.

Dogswell Veggie Life Happy Hips Treats are available from their

website and other places, including Amazon. There’s a certain legitimacy from being sold like that. My feeling is that it is a good product. I liked that it was easy to handle. It wasn’t greasy, nor was that any odor or scent that was a turn off. My evaluation of the product based on what I’ve read, the packaging, and how my dog enjoyed it is positive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29711888380530/k2311a117/11.7.09