Dogswell Vitality Chicken Breast Treat  » Pets  »
  • As I've said before, I don't like treats that are just gulped down

• by Orrymain

Not long ago, I obtained some samples from Dogswell for a few of their products. I did some research and discovered that consumers had been pretty pleased with the Dogswell products, so I was curious to see what my dogs would think. This particular one, Dogswell Vitality Chicken Breast Treat, I

gave to my youngest dog.

Per the package, Dogswell Vitality Chicken Breast Treat helps maintain eyes, skin, and coat. Since it was just a sample, I honestly can’t evaluate how regular, long term use of this product would affect a dog, or at least my dog. What I can and am addressing are the ingredients and the way my dog responded to it.

Dogswell Vitality Chicken Breast Treat are comprised of cage-free chicken breast, flaxseed, vitamin A acetate, and vitamin E supplement. There are no added hormones, no antibiotics, and no byproducts used. These are treats for all dogs that are enriched with antioxidants.

What ...

• Dogswell Vitality Chicken Breast Treat
      I liked is that this product is like a long, thick bacon strip. That’s what it reminds me of. I love how thick it is. As I’ve said before, I don’t like treats that are just gulped down. I watched my dog take this treat and it was almost
      like a bone in the way that she approached it. It lasted a little while, so it really made her feel like she’d been given something special.

I liked the lack of nasty odor and greasy feel. This was a pretty nice treat to hand out. I think I’d buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29711888370530/k2311a117/11.7.09