Longitech Harmony one Advanced Remote control  » Electronics  »
  • The reason why I bought it was because it was a longitech and longitech has a great reputation when it comes to electronics
  • It's a universal remote control and I think that it works great on my tv
  • At first when I first seen it I thought I was dreaming but i was actually awake

• by crystalowy

I got the coolest remote control for my television. It is called teh Harmony remote and it is the neatest gadget I’ve run into thus far. The reason why I bought it was because it was a longitech and longitech has a great reputation when it comes to electronics. It’s a universal remote control and I think that it works great on my tv.

Now Im going to tell you what is so neat about this longitech universal

remote control, it has a touchscreen on it and it actually shows your menu on the remote control itself. At first when I first seen it I thought I was dreaming but i was actually awake. I wanted it so bad but I wasn’t willing to pay the price for it. IT cost $2590. my husband ended up running behind me and buying it anyway. I was a bit upset about that because it was high.

I did ...

• end up using it and fell in love with it. It allows you to turn your tv on through the touch screen as well as listen to music! I think that this remote control is awesome. The tough screen is fully coloreda nd has a back light . Its compatible with windows and vista, The great hing about this remote control is it has internet access and that is so neat. I am able to connect to the
        internt through my remote control. I never knew technology could be so good. Is it worth the price I paid for it, no I think that the price should be a bit cheaper because $250 for a remote control is a bit steep. It does come with a warrenty and that is a great thing. An expensive item like this should come with a warrenty of some kind. It s definiately a few steps above your average remote control.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16711888290530/k2311a117/11.7.09