Vagisil yeast infection cream
  • Now I know it's for external use so I tried to be careful with applying it but it ended up entering into vaginal area
  • I can say that is the only thing I don't like about Vagisil

• by crystalowy

After suffering from a yeast infection twice in one month I was looking for a way to keep it from coming back, I started taking cranberry pills and that kind of helped. But I ended up suffering from one again. I went and bout Vagisil because it was cheaper than Monistat and it is suppose to relieve the itching that comes along with a yeast infection.

When I got home I opened up so

I could apply it to the infected area. The one thing I didn’t really like was that it was messy. It’s a cream so really there isn’t an easy way to apply it without having a mess on your hands. Once I applied it to the area that itched, i felt immediate relief. Its suppose to sooth the skin with vitamins and aloe and that is exactly what it did. Now I know ...

• it’s for external use so I tried to be careful with applying it but it ended up entering into vaginal area. I ended up having to go to the doctor to make sure the situation didn’t get worse. I can say that is the only thing I don’t like about Vagisil. It’s just not easy to maintain and it’s hard to keep in one place.

Outside of that it actually deordarized the area.

When you have a yeast infection there can be a smell so that was a reilef. I used Vagisil for no longer than an a week. And by the time I I got done using it my yeast infection was gone. It was easy to clean off and that is what I look for when it comes down to having a decent medicine. Vagisil is definiately something I will use whenever I need to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26711888240430/k2311a117/11.7.09