Green Mountain Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • I think that main thing that I like about the Green Mountain Diapers is that they are eco friendly
  • They are a bit expensive and that is something that I don't like
  • But to be honest, I think that they are well worth it
  • I would recommend them to just about anyone

• by crystalowy

Green mountain diapers have become a great product for not only me but my baby. I think that main thing that I like about the Green Mountain Diapers is that they are eco friendly. And that is something that I’m going for. I want to be good to the environment while being friendly to my child.

They are a

bit expensive and that is something that I don’t like. But to be honest, I think that they are well worth it. The main thing I like about them is that they are leakage free. I have never had a problme with them leaking in any way at all. I acientally left my baby in them for a little too long and I didn’t find one wet spot on him.That was amazing to me. I think for the price which I paid around $20 for a pack, they are well worth the price.

The other thing that I like about the Green Mountain Diapers is that they are cloth, so I don’t have to worry about throwing them ...

• Green Mountain Diapers
      away and buying more. All I have to do is wash them and keep going. My baby loves them because they are comfortable and they don’t irritate him like regular diapers. I mean I still keep him in regular diapers from time to time. Considering the fact that I didn’t buy that many. There are times whereI have to
      wash them and I be in need of other diapers. But for the most part, I keep him in the Green Mountain Diapers because they are more accessible.

Green Mountain Diapers are a great buy and they are worth putting on your baby if you want your child to be more comfortable. I would recommend them to just about anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54711888210430/k2311a117/11.7.09