Aero Raised Headboard Bed  » Housewares  »
  • Another thing I like about the Aero Raised headboard bed was that it blew up on it's on without having to have a motor

• by crystalowy

We just bought a new home and we ended up having an extra room for our guest. My husband wanted to buy an Aerobed for the room. I was against it because first of all they are a bit expensive. If you want to get a decent aerobed then you are going to pay at least $300 and that is exactly what he paid for the Aero bed Raised headboard Bed. I was a bit upset

when he first bought it because I didn’t think we should have paid that much. But I let a man be a man and went with the flow.

He worked hard to convince me that his buy was legit. So he made me sleep in the bed the first night he got it. I must admit that the Aero Raised headboard bed was very comfortable. The main thing I liked about it was that i came with ...

• a raised pillow so that you didnt’ have to put a pillow on there yourself. That was a neat feature. Another thing I like about the Aero Raised headboard bed was that it blew up on it’s on without having to have a motor. I expected that because the bed was $300, I expected for it to at least do something on it’s own. There was a velvet coat on the bed that made it even
        more comfortable, I didn’t have to put sheets on it which was a plus as well.

When my guest finally stayed the night, they talked about how great the ebd felt and they don’t mind sleeping on it. I have been dealing with back problems for a long time and the night I slept ont he bed I must admit that my back stopped hurting. I guess I will be sleeping on that bed alot more than I expected to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53711888180430/k2311a117/11.7.09