Black Kenmore Kenmore .7 cubic feet Counter Top Microwave  » Housewares  »
  • Well quality is what I got when I bought the Kenmore black Kenmore microwave
  • I was able to stick it right in the corner with no problem at all
  • Another thing I like about it is that I can actually is that it comes with child lock out

• by crystalowy

Our microwave blew out about a week ago and had to buy a new one. I was abit upset becasue I wasn’t in a financial situation to buy a new microwave and when I buy appliances I expect to buy something of quality. Well quality is what I got when I bought the Kenmore black Kenmore microwave.

The main thing I liked about

the Kenmore microwave was that it was small in size. I don’t have alot of counter space so I needed something small. I was able to stick it right in the corner with no problem at all. Another thing I liked about the Kenmore Black Microwave was that it was black and it matched my kitchen cabinets. I also liked the fact that if I anted to I could put in in my cabinet wall. It was very universal.I only paid $90 for it so I was excited about not spending an arm and a leg for the microwave.

One of the things I didn’t like about it was that the buttons on it was a hard to press. They are imprinted in the ...

• Black Kenmore Kenmore .7 cubic feet Counter Top Microwave
      microwave so they aren’t real buttons. I have to hit them more than once to get results. Other than that the microwave is a great purchase. It cooks my meals very well. I can pop popcorn in a matter of a few minutes without burning it. Thats one thing that it got up on my old microwave. It doesn’t over cook my
      food with high voltage. I think that is a great plus. Another thing I like about it is that I can actually is that it comes with child lock out. So I don’t have to worry about my son getting into and playing in like he did with my other microwave. We had a nasty accident with that one. Great mircrowave, cheap and affective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53711888170430/k2311a117/11.7.09