Bissell Steam Mop  » Housewares  »
  • So when it comes to mopping and sweeping I'm trying to avoid that at all costs
  • I bought the Bissell Steam Cleaner for $100 and it's the best money I ever spent
  • The thing I like about the Bissel Steam Cleaner is that it's small and virtually easy to handle
  • I think that it's one of the best steam cleaners around
  • I love it to death and every household should have one

• by crystalowy

Oh yes we got to buy a nice little Bissell Steam Mop and you better believe I’m in love. The one thing I hate is having to mop and sweep my floor. IT seems like a chore because I have huge floors. So when it comes to mopping and sweeping I’m trying to avoid that at all costs. I bought the Bissell Steam Cleaner for $100 and it’s the best money I ever spent.

The thing I like about the Bissel Steam Cleaner is

that it’s small and virtually easy to handle. I think that it’s one of the best steam cleaners around. The handle is a strain reliever, so it doesn’t put strain on my hands at all. I don’t have hand cramps while using it which is a plus. Another thing I like about it is that it has a trigger button on the handle. So allI have to do is click it to turn it on and I’m ready to go. It has a small water ...

• tank that hold the water for steam cleaning. Thats one of the things I don’t like about this steam cleaner is that the water tank is small so I have to fill it up alot befor eI’m actually done using it.

The Steam cleaner does a great job with cleaning my floors. First of all the steam breaks up the dirt before it actually picks it up with the micorfiber mop pad. Also it has a swivel head that tunrs easily with no problems

what so ever. I can get in the corners with no problem at all. It also has a ready light that lets you know when it’s ready to do it’s thing. The steam cleaner is small and easy to put up. I throw it right in my closet when I’m done with it. It has become a great part of my household cleaners and I don’t plan on letting it go any time soon. I love it to death and every household should have one.

Bissell Steam Mop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53711888160430/k2311a117/11.7.09