Acer 15.6″ AS5534-1096 Laptop  » Computers  »
  • I bought him an Acer 15.6 AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor computer for only $350
  • I tested out the Acer 15.6 AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor before I let him take it and I thought it was good enough for him and school
  • The thing that I noticed about it was that it offered Windows & which was a shocker to me because most Acer 15.6 AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor computers offer Windows Vista
  • If nothing else made me happy that did because I like Windows , it operates alot better and it's alot faster than Vista
  • We could replace it but I think that it's pretty decent for a college kid, my college kid that is

• by crystalowy

It was time for my son to go to school and we had to buy him a laptop. MY son is hard of computers so I went with an Acer. I bought him an Acer 15.

6″ AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor computer for only $350. Thats one of the reasons why I bought it because it was cheap.

Acers have great cheap computers that anyone can afford and they operate very well. I tested out the Acer 15.

6″ AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor before I let him take it and I thought it was good enough for him and school. The thing that I noticed about it was that it offered Windows & which was a shocker to me because most Acer 15.

6″ AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor computers offer Windows Vista. If nothing else made me happy that did because I like Windows , it operates alot better and it’s alot faster than Vista.

The other thing I noticed about the Acer 15. 6″ AS5534-1096 Laptop PC with AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core Processor laptop ...

• Acer 15.6
      was that it came with a wirelss router so he could get access to the internet on the go.

Another thing I liked was that it came with windows office as well as the option of hooking up a wireless mobile mouse. Sometimes it’s just alot easier to use a mouse on a laptop and since he is going to school for

web design he needs access to a mouse.

I like the Acer for the most part the only thing that I don’t like is that the computer itself some what moves a bit slow and that is the processor that it comes with. We could replace it but I think that it’s pretty decent for a college kid, my college kid that is.

Raiza Abasolo says :

re : We could replace it but I think that it’s pretty decent for a college kid, my college kid that is
We are a user of acer laptop since I was 10 years old and I assure you that its the best. Our laptop is still alive and we have this for about 7 years now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19711888120430/k2311a117/11.7.09