Motorola Clutch i465 Red cell phone  » Phones  »
  • I like the push to talk walkie talkie feature

• by crystalowy

I got to try out the Motorola Clutch i465 Red from Nextel through my job. I had always wanted to see ho the Motorola Clutch i465 Red operated because alot of my friends actually had one and were talkng about how awesomeit was. I was always a fan on Nextel because of the chirp feature. I wanted to talk to my husband through walkie talkie whenever I couldn’t really text or call. Sso as soon as I got the Motorola Clutch i465 Red I

started on my mission to see what it did.

First of all the Motorola Clutch i465 Red is real slick and it sits very easily in your hands. I loved the way it wasn’t bulky and how simply if fit in my back pocket. I like the push to talk walkie talkie feature. There isn’t much you have to do but connect to your caller and press the walkie talkie button. It’s alot easier than texting while driving, that I Will say. It has ...

• a VGA camcorder and camera that allows you to record important messages that you need to keep up with.

The user guide that comes in the Motorola Clutch i465 Red box is easy to read and easy to understand. Unlike alot of cell phone manuals, I could actually get through the instructions without askin gmy husband questions. The Motorola Clutch i465 Red come with a built in GPS system which is neat. If I don’t feel like taking my portable GPs navigation system

then I can use the one on the phone. Plus it’s good to have because of the job that I do. I like the fact that I can get 3 and a half hours of talk time before my battery dies off. That is the main feature that I look for in a phone. so the Motorola Clutch i465 Red has great features, it might be a little expensive, costing about $229 but it’s worth checking out if you want a reliable phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37711888110430/k2311a117/11.7.09