Maybelline waterproof eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I've been a user of Maybelline for years but I had a serious problem with their waterproof eyeliner
  • I bought it for $4.79 and you better believe that is alot of money for a small eye liner pencil
  • I thought I was getting a good buy because it was Maybelline but I realized that not everything that Maybelline makes is good for my face

• by crystalowy

I’ve been a user of Maybelline for years but I had a serious problem with their waterproof eyeliner. I bought it for $4.79 and you better believe that is alot of money for a small eye liner pencil. I thought I was getting a good buy because it was Maybelline but I realized that not everything that Maybelline makes is good for my face.

One of the issues

I had with the Mybelline Waterproof eye liner is that the eye liner was a bit messy. I wasn’t expecting for it to be messy the way it was. I had a hard time putting it under my eyes. When i first tried I thought I was an amatuer but it wasn’t reall yme it was the eye liner itself. Outside of the fact that the eye liner ...

• was a bit watery and messy. It somewhat irriated my eyes. I’m not sure what is in it but I ended up getting an infection in my left eye from using it. I was a bit confused because I’ve never had a problme with eye liner so I really didn’t know what was going on.

Even after I got an ifection I used it for a while longer

because I didn’t have any other eye liner to use and I can’t leave my house without any on. I will say that it’s water resistant which is a great thing. But it’s only good for women who can actually wear it without any issues.

I can do without this eye liner, it’s no good to me. I will stick to the regular pencils and stay away from the liquid kind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31711888100430/k2311a117/11.7.09