Mac Viva Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • Oh yes I think that I have found a good lipstick
  • I know that I have no business buying lipstick like this but I have to keep my make up game going
  • I chose the Mac Viva Glam lipstick which cost me about $14
  • Now there are some things about the Mac Viva Glam slipstick that I don't like but for the most part I love it
  • Of course I don't like the fact that it comes off on my glass when I drink something it doesn't come off to the point where I have to re apply it

• by crystalowy

Oh yes I think that I have found a good lipstick. I went shopping with my sister abut a week ago and she took me to Mac and I ended u buying another tube of lipstick. I know that I have no business buying lipstick like this but I have to keep my make up game going. The reason why I chose mac was because Mac has a great reputation when it comes to making great lipstick. Another reason

why I chose Mac was because they aren’t as expensive as they seem. I think that they are more affordable than Avon and that says alot because Avon is expensive.

I chose the Mac Viva Glam lipstick which cost me about $14. Now there are some things about the Mac Viva Glam slipstick that I don’t like but for the most part I love it. This lipstick isn’t made to wear by itself. I’m used to alittle gloss on ...

• my lips so when it comes to this lipstick you have to throw a little gloss on if you are a gloss girl. It’s a bit drier than your average lipstick but it coats the lips very well. It doesn’t go on pasty and it doesn’t smear either. Of course I don’t like the fact that it comes off on my glass when I drink something it doesn’t come off to the point where I have to re apply
        it.

The thing that I do like about the Mac viva Lipstick is that even though it doesn’t come with a gloss, you can buy your own lipgloss from mac to pare up with it. I think that it’s a great extra.

For $14 I think that the Mac viva lipstick is a great tube of lipstick and it is worth checking out. You won’t have to buy another tube of lipstick if you stick with mac viva lipstick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31711888090430/k2311a117/11.7.09