Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E  » Baby care  »
  • The reason why I used Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E all these years is simple

• by crystalowy

I’ve been using Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E for years. Ever since I started having children this baby oil has always been my first choice. I haev my reasons and the bottom line is, they offer great protection when it comes to your babies skin. My children have always had senstive skin and so I had to make the right choices when it came to the lotions I put on them.

The reason why

I used Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E all these years is simple. It helps to moisterize my babies skin and it keeps it healthy. It doesn’t irritate my baby what so ever and it also keeps them smelling good. I have a thing about babies smelling like babies and Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E does just that. I also use this baby oil to massage my baby ...

• to sleep. It’s great right after a bath and my baby loves it. It’s soothing, gentle and mild all at the same time. I also like it because I can put it on my baby right after a bath. It locks in the moisture even when his skin is wet. Most baby ils don’t do that and that is what makes Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E much more different.

I’ve alwasy felt that Johnson

and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E helped me and my baby bond. It brought my baby and I closer together because we used this product to relax and sooth. He ejoys when I use this baby oil on his skin because it isn’t too thick and it goes on just right. All parents should have a bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby Oil with Aloe vera and vitamin E on their babie’s dresser for those after bath moments.

anders haumann says :

Were can I buy it? And what cost it?

Jules Li says :

You can purchase it from Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart’s prices sometimes vary from store to store, but it’s in the range of 7 dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54711888040430/k2311a117/11.7.09