Scottsdale Gateway Apartments  » Real estate  »
Scottsdale Road & Mckellips Road
  • I think the biggest thing about the complex is that the complex is well managed
  • Its amazing and it helps with the Arizona heat
  • Though its very quiet, I love that I live with a lot of college students
  • I never have a parking problem and the complex is quite safe
  • I’d recommend it for anyone looking for a cheap affordable apartment with great management and benefits

• by tsxkidd

Scottsdale Gateway apartments is a great apartment complex to live in. For anyone who lives in the area of Tempe, Scottsdale Gateway has everything you need. I love how the location is perfect. Its in the middle near Tempe, Arizona State University, Scottsdale and Phoenix.

I think the biggest thing about the complex is that the complex is well managed. They keep you up to date on everything that you need to know about. If they are cleaning and repainting buildings, they let you know. When the laundry room was being remodeled by apartment, they let me know when it was shut down and immediately let me know when it was reopened. Any time I have needed any type of maintenance done, the job was completed in a very timely and

efficient manner. They have always respected my request to be present when the job was done.

I also love that utilties are included in the rent at a fixed rate. There is no outside company to handle the A/C so you get to use it as much as you want. For example, my utilities bill never exceeds 50 dollars. Its amazing and it helps with the Arizona heat. Rent is always due on the same day and the staff is very helpful to get you in and out when paying rent. Everyone is ALWAYS friendly, even the maintenance manager is always greeting residents and asking if he can assist you.

The complex is a very quiet complex. Though its very quiet, I love that I live with a lot of college ...

• students. I never have a parking problem and the complex is quite safe. The mailbox is kind of far since it is a central mailbox so I usually drive to pick up my mail. There is a little bit of a bug problem, but its nothing that should keep you from living here. I’ve lived in two different apartments and know of a lot of other apartments residents, only this year have I had a roach problem.

The apartments are all equipped with new appliances and inside look very new. The floor plans are nice, but in the 1 bedroom 1 baths, the sinks are outside of the bathroom. That is kind of odd to me and I wish the sinks were inside the bathroom. The apartments are only 2 stories

and the walls are concrete so that the noise is very minimal. My apartment has all hardwood floors which keeps from having dirty carpet.

Public transportation is also a big thing. I’m an Arizona State University student and ASU has a parking problem. So I love to get on the bus to go to school. The complex is located right in between 2 bus routes that take you directly to campus or the light rail train system. They are very convenient and run every 15 minutes.

Overall I love living in this complex. I’d recommend it for anyone looking for a cheap affordable apartment with great management and benefits. I’ve already recommended 2 friends to live here. For referrals they give you a 300 dollar visa gift card to spend on whatever you want!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62711887910430/k2311a117/11.7.09