Pledge Wipe & Shine Floor Polish  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I bought one bottle to try out on my vinyl floors
  • I like the fact that it’s a fuss-free way to polish floors
  • Another bonus is that it stays this way for about three weeks, given that the floors experience a small amount of wear and tear
  • I think it would be more convenient in a spray dispenser so the product is distributed evenly

• by tsimon

Pledge Wipe & Shine Floor Polish is fast becoming one of my must-have cleaning agents. I bought one bottle to try out on my vinyl floors. I like the fact that it’s a fuss-free way to polish floors.

All I need is a damp, clean mop. The instructions for using it are simple and idiot-proof.

The floor didn’t have to be soaking wet in the process and it dried up pretty fast. My floors ended up shiny but not slippery.

Another bonus is that it stays this way for about three weeks, given that the floors experience a small amount of wear and tear. The next time I had to ...

• polish the floors again was in a month’s time.

This freed up more time for me to do other things, aside from mopping floors. What I also love about the product is that it smells good.

I was expecting a harsh-smelling product, the kind that makes you wonder if the chemical fumes are killing you.

But the polish is lightly scented and disappears quickly.

However, I wish the packaging of the product was more efficient. Right now, it just comes in a bottle.

I think it would be more convenient in a spray dispenser so the product is distributed evenly. I once knocked down the bottle accidentally and had to spread everything out real quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53611887880830/k2311a116/11.6.09