Pampa Granola Bars  » Food  »
2.5
  • When I bought them, I wasn’t expecting much from them
  • I think it was one of the better granola bars I’ve had and I’m talking even some of the more expensive brands when I say that
  • Overall, I was happy with this product, especially with the price, and I would definitely recommend buying them if you get a chance to

• by Steve

I ended up in our local grocery store’s dollar aisle this morning and picked up a box of granola bars from the brand Pampa as a snack for work. When I bought them, I wasn’t expecting much from them.

But,

they turned out to be pretty decent.

The granola bars were honey and oat bars and they were both crunchy and they had a great, sweet taste to them.

I think it was one of the better granola bars I’ve had and I’m talking even some of the more expensive brands when I say that.

Probably the only thing I didn’t like about them was they were a bit too crunchy.

My teeth aren’t as strong as they used to ...

Bodhi says :

re : When I bought them, I wasn’t expecting much from them
They are garbage amd taste like chemicals. You probably like them because you are used to eating processed and fast food and think this garbage is good for you. It s fn garbage that I plead you not to ever eat again. Grass or weeds would be better for you than these chemical laced garbage.

Paul Hartman says :

re : Overall, I was happy with this product, especially with the price, and I would definitely recommend buying them if you get a chance to
There isn’t a better granola bar to be found as far as I know and the price makes it a truly great buy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611887870830/k2311a116/11.6.09