Our Family Ravioli  » Food  »
  • I think I found maybe one or two decent sized pieces of meat in the sauce (something I love having when I eat this)
  • If it had been cheaper than it was, I definitely would have considered buying it again
  • But, considering I only saved about 2 cents and still sacrificed quite a bit of quality when I bought this brand over a brand like Chef Boyardee, I think I’m safe saying I won’t be looking at this brand again the next time I want ravioli

• by Steve

I had to grab something quick for lunch this morning and I ended up buying a can of Our Family Ravioli in Meat Sauce. It was an OK lunch but it could have been better.

I like the Our Family label for price.

But, to be honest, the savings wasn’t really

all that much and I was sacrificing some quality when compared to other brands.

The ravioli was on the small side and the meat sauce really didn’t have a whole lot of meat in it.

It was like the pasta was covered in tomato soup.

I think I found maybe one ...

• or two decent sized pieces of meat in the sauce (something I love having when I eat this).

I will say the ravioli didn’t taste too bad.

There was a good blend of seasonings and there was plenty of meat in the ravioli itself.

If it had been cheaper than it

was, I definitely would have considered buying it again.

But, considering I only saved about 2 cents and still sacrificed quite a bit of quality when I bought this brand over a brand like Chef Boyardee, I think I’m safe saying I won’t be looking at this brand again the next time I want ravioli.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611887860830/k2311a116/11.6.09