Ghost Hunters: Ghost of Buffalo Bill  » TV  »
2.5
  • The main one though, which was at Buffalo Bill’s burial site, was somewhat interesting from the history stand point and the fact I never knew something like that even existed in Colorado

• by Steve

I ended up staying up for the repeat showing of last night’s episode of Ghost Hunters; Ghost of Buffalo Bill. And, I have to confess, I ended up falling asleep during the second investigation (involving someone’s house) and can’t tell you how that investigation turned out.

But, I’m guessing they were likely

able to debunk most of what they were claiming or, at very least, didn’t come away with much evidence that was usable.

The main one though, which was at Buffalo Bill’s burial site, was somewhat interesting from the history stand point and the fact I never knew something like that even existed ...

• in Colorado.

However, it should also be noted that they didn’t find anything definite; as is usually the case whenever they visit a supposedly haunted area.

However, I did find that whole thing about EMFs coming from the nearby towers interesting.

It shows how technology can end up having an effect on

people without them even knowing about it and it really did make me wonder how many of the reports were the direct result of having that electro magnetic field surrounding the whole area.

It was an OK episode but, considering I fell asleep, obviously not one of the better ones I’ve seen from the series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10611887810830/k2311a116/11.6.09