Foster Farms Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips  » Food  »
  • My experience was as positive one, and I plan on getting more of these in the future

• by Orrymain

Another something new I’ve tried recently are Foster Farms Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips. Foster Farms is a trusted name for chicken and the price was right for experimenting. I loved the package, which allowed me to see the chicken I was purchasing and which was also a resealable package, meaning I could use

as much or as little as I wanted to of the chicken strips and be able to keep the unused portion sealed.

Per the package, this Foster Farms Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips is 97% fat free and is made with rib meat with smoke flavor added. This package was six ounces which equaled a total ...

• of 220 calories.

One of the things I liked about this chicken is that the strips were different sizes. I was able to pull out some longer pieces for a sandwich and then use smaller ones for salads. Of course, they could easily be cut and separated, but the fact that the sizing

wasn’t a consistent length in the package just simplified things for me.

I loved the southwestern taste. The seasoning gave it a delightful ‘wake up’ taste. I loved the spiciness of the chicken. Too often, chicken is just too bland.

My experience was as positive one, and I plan on getting more of these in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611887570830/k2311a116/11.6.09