Hot Wire ( www.hotwire.com )  » Web sites  »
  • For my last trip, I tried a travel website that I had not tried before, and I like it better than any other one
  • Hot Wire has all the same features as the other ones, but I found that the deals are better
  • These three features saved me a lot of time and hassle, all being right on the home page, and I found some amazing deals without doing a lot of work
  • I am more than impressed with this travel website, and I will be using this company from now on for my travels
  • I recommend that anyone who is planning a trip should check out Hot Wire first

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have used quite a few travel websites over the years, including Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz. They are all similar, and all offer combination deals, and usually, you can check out prices and dates quite easily. For my last trip, I tried a travel website that I had not tried before, and I like it better than any other one.

Hot Wire has all the same features as the other ones, but I found that the deals are better. I found flights and vacation packages that really are 40% off.

I also found three features on their home page that I found useful and relevant to me, and that I didn’t find as easily on the other websites. There is a

last-minute deals section, a deep discount section with huge savings on hotels and airlines, and a link to compare prices from other websites.

These three features saved me a lot of time and hassle, all being right on the home page, and I found some amazing deals without doing a lot of work.

Hot Wire offers car rentals, flights, hotels, cruises and vacation packages, and each one of these can also be combined with any of the others, or all of them, as the case may be.

You can check out prices by the dates that you wish to travel, which is a great feature. I also like the Trip Watcher feature, which is how I ended up getting a great deal ...

• on a 3 day trip to San Francisco.

Here is how it works (and it is also explained on the link on the home page): you simply sign up for a Hot Wire account, which takes much less time than I thought it would. Then you add trips that you find in your searches by clicking the Watch This Trip option.

The company will watch the dates, destinations, and airports that you desire, and let you know when/if there is a way to travel for less, by moving the dates or airports around. I used this option, and by changing my departing days around by one day, I saved $100 on the flight.

I also found that each aspect of my

trip, the flight, hotel and rental car, were all exactly what I wanted and needed, were hassle-free and inexpensive, and were high quality. The confirmations from Hot Wire arrived with plenty of time to spare, and any responses to questions I had were answered promptly and intelligently.

I have since been checking out prices for a new trip that I am planning in the spring, and again, I am continually being updated on better rates and prices by using the Watch This Trip feature. I am more than impressed with this travel website, and I will be using this company from now on for my travels.

I recommend that anyone who is planning a trip should check out Hot Wire first.

Kyra Patina says :

re : Hot Wire has all the same features as the other ones, but I found that the deals are better

Reading this over, I am discovering a lot about what is meant by restrictive trademarks, as well as the attitude of the owners of the website which is apparently way more serious than it might be at another business.

Hotwire TM is a sensitive company about its intangible assets such as photos, logo and other electronic property. It is in a highly sensitive as well as competitive niche, full of white-collar scammers and people who suffer from serious egomaniac issues. Being considerate of the concerns of this company would be helpful, as the people who work there are bombarded with all sorts of bombastic communications and unreasonable requests.

Certainly, in these times, travel is necessary as a rite of passage, however, we are not all looking for a free ride. When it is time to travel, Hotwire TM is a good, although low-profile way of looking for information such as HOT RATE , which will provide a user with price information for specific travel destinations such as Orlando or Los Angeles.

Stacey says :

Hot Wire doesn’t always have the best deals. I have actually tried to book a Hotel through them, and then checked with the Hotel website, and I got a better deal booking directly with the Hotel. Look around before you buy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20611887510830/k2311a116/11.6.09