Click movie  » Movies  »
  • This is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time
  • I love the ending when he was given a second chance to fix his mistakes

• by shiro_manjuu
      This is one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time. It is about a man who has the power to do whatever he wants

with time - such as freezing it, fastforwarding and so on. Again, Adam Sandler does a fantastic AND a funny job. It’s one of those movies where it just has EVERYTHING - the effects, the humor, the tragic, the fiction…and so forth. I love the ending when he was given a second chance to ...

• Click movie
      fix his mistakes. It seemed like one of those stereotypic “cycle” endings at first, but it actually blended in quite well with the rest of the movie.
      Parts near the ending were extremely moving and brought me into tears. Just because it’s funny doesn’t mean the movie can’t be touching at the same time!

Click movie
Lou says :

This is a really sad film in my opinion

David Hudson says :

re : I love the ending when he was given a second chance to fix his mistakes
Most Adam Sandler movies are the same: Adam Sandler goes through some weird stuff and gets the girl in the end, but this movie "Click" to me is a little different, It’s a really fun story that makes me laugh about how he controls everything with his controller. It’s just so entertaining how the whole world obeys it, That’s why this movie is going to be one of my old favorites for a years to come

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11290888750731/k2311a0829/8.29.06