Cedarlane Eggplant Mediterranean  » Food  »
  • While I am not wild about eggplant, I do find it to be mildly enjoyable, and I like what the company has gone and created with eggplant when it comes to this meal
  • Let me first say though that I think the eggplant could be cooked a little more than it is and I think I would enjoy this meal more if the eggplant was cooked longer than it is before it comes frozen in this meal
  • I do not think those that like eggplant will have reason to dislike this meal and that is why I recommend it

• by GenesisOne

Cedarlane Eggplant Mediterranean is not a meal that I have too often because I am not that crazy about eggplant, but, when I am in the mood for something different and out of the ordinary, then I will sometimes go with this meal. While I am not wild about eggplant, I do find it to be mildly enjoyable, and I like what the company has gone and created with eggplant when it comes to this meal.

Let me

first say though that I think the eggplant could be cooked a little more than it is and I think I would enjoy this meal more if the eggplant was cooked longer than it is before it comes frozen in this meal.

I do think though that in all other aspects of this meal, the quality is superb.

There is a sauce that covers much of the eggplant that has a little bit of kick to it and I can tell that the sauce was seasoned and that it is not just plain sauce that was used.

The eggplant is decorated with such things as peppers, carrots, cheese and mushrooms.

The carrots and peppers both offer a tasty flavor and are surprisingly not that soggy and soft, and the cheese goes well with the eggplant.

Mushrooms, I do not particularly care for because I think they are pretty tasteless, so it does not bother me that ...

• Cedarlane Eggplant Mediterranean
      they are included.

Of course, it would not bother me if they were not included, too.

I am simply indifferent to them.

This meal actually consists of two meals, with one eggplant stacked on top of another eggplant, so the meal, I think, is fairly filling.

Of course, I always have some salad and bread to go along with mine, but as a meal, I think it is pretty filling.

I do not think those that like eggplant

will have reason to dislike this meal and that is why I recommend it.

It is certainly not a favorite of mine, but every couple of months, I will have one of these meals simply because it is a change of pace from what I eat regularly and also because all the toppings and ingredients and herbs as well as seasonings come together to make this dish a tasty one even though eggplant is something that I do not regularly eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611887350830/k2311a116/11.6.09