Glade - Holiday Collection: Hollyberry Wreath  » Housewares  »
  • That is perhaps what I like most about this scented candle

• by GenesisOne

Glade - Holiday Collection: Hollyberry Wreath is a decent scented candle that I sometimes light. It does not offer quite as strong of a scent as the homemade gingerbread or peppermint crush scented candles, but it offers a pleasant scent nonetheless that does a good job of adding to the Christmas feel of a room by bringing the scents

of rich wild berries and tall pine trees. When the room fills up with this scent, I can sort of picture myself walking through a snow-draped forest with pine trees and bushes with red berries hanging from them. This is one of Glade’s more subtle scents, but much like many of the scents manufactured by Glade, the scent sticks ...

• around for awhile even after the candle is no longer burning. Speaking of the candle, it is green, and it also rests in a crystal clear candle holder that boasts snowflakes, so the candle fits very well in a room that is decorated with seasonal sights. I do not purchase this scented candle as often as some of the
        other seasonal scented candles, but when I do, I look forward to lighting the candle and letting fresh and authentic scent of pine grow about the room and attach itself, even if for a limited time, to my artificial Christmas tree, which helps to make the tree seem more “real”. That is perhaps what I like most about this scented candle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53611887340830/k2311a116/11.6.09