Glade - Holiday Collection: Apple Cinnamon  » Housewares  »
  • The scent that emanates from this candle sort of makes me feel warm inside - I think it is the the rich blend of apple, cider and cinnamon that comes together to create a rather comforting aroma

• by GenesisOne

Glade - Holiday Collection: Apple Cinnamon is scented candle that really seems more appropriate for Thanksgiving or even the autumn season in general as opposed to Christmas. The reason I say that is this candle has a really strong apple and cider scent to it, in addition to the cinnamon, so really, just taking in this candle’s scent makes me think of pumpkin pie

and apple cider, and thus, Thanksgiving, autumn and even Halloween, sort of.

I am not complaining though because I really enjoy the scent that this candle puts off! The scent that emanates from this candle sort of makes me feel warm inside - I think it is the the rich blend of apple, cider and cinnamon that comes together to create a rather comforting ...

• aroma.

Thus, this candle is great to light and relax to on an autumn or winter day.

The aroma of it just puts me at ease and helps me to achieve a state of peace in mind and body.

This is something that is beneficial and crucial to a healthy and happy life.

While this is not something that I tend to light around

the Christmas season since it does not help to enhance the seasonal mood by introducing a scent that is associated with Christmas, it something that I do look forward to lighting at various times of the year.

The candle burns slowly, the scent lingers for a good long while and I am given the chance to drift off to a peaceful place that warms my heart and mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53611887310830/k2311a116/11.6.09