Stone Sour CD
  • Overall, I enjoyed this Cd from Stone Sour

• by Tree Hugger#1
      Stone Sour is what i would describe an alternative metal band. Their second album’s title is Come What(ever) May from Roadrunner Records. It came out on August 1 of this year. I picked this up, but not because their lead vocalist is Corey Taylor or not because one of their guitarist is James Root, both from Slipknot! Yeah! Even though, I picked this up because I liked

the different sound of Stone Sour.

The songs and tracks sounded different in many ways actually. There aren’t as many screams and loud vocals in Stone’s songs, while in Slipknot, plenty. Although it is great, it is also great to hear more of these different vocals.

Lets go over some of the songs. Track 1 is called “30/30-150″. This tracked was released on their record label’s website ...

• before it was released.

This song is amazing. I really enjoyed this first one: great for an album opening. Now some other songs I really liked was called “Hell & Consequences”.

Also really good. The next couple of tracks were also good. This next one’s called “Reborn”.

They shot a music video for this one. This is also one of my favorite songs. You gotta hear it,

or see the video:) Lets use the skip button on your CD player and skip to the 12th track.

This ones called “Zzyzx Rd. ” This song starts differently with sounds like …. piano? Yeah, its melodic though.

I actually kinda liked it. Well, u can find out more either on their website or their record label\’s site. Overall, I enjoyed this Cd from Stone Sour.

Pick it up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14290888730731/k2311a0829/8.29.06