Reid Motor Company in Central SC  » Business  »
Hwy 93 in Central, SC
  • Most of the car lots I found wanted entirely too much for their vehicles, did not offer financing, and simply were not willing to offer any type of warranties or guarantees
  • Needless to say, I was very impressed with the service I received at Reid Motor Company
  • I noticed one morning that my left rear tire seemed a little low and I took it to Walmart to get repaired
  • The next week when I went into make my car payment, Jesse asked me if I had gotten my issue fixed with the tire

• by cbantly

Few people enjoy shopping for a car, but it is a necessary task that most of us have to do every few years. I recently needed to find a car and reluctantly began to look at a few smaller used vehicle lots in Upstate SC. Most of the car lots I found wanted entirely too much for their vehicles, did not offer financing, and simply were not willing to offer any type of warranties or guarantees. A friend suggested I check out Reid Motor Company in Central, SC.

Jesse Reid has been in business for a number of years and I can honestly attest to the fact that it must be because he treats everyone right. I selected a Jeep that I found appealing and immediately inquired as to

the financing process. I made an acceptable down payment and signed two papers and was out of the office in less than 15 minutes! I have never been in and out of a car dealership in less than several hours and I can’t get over how easy the entire process was.

I drove the Jeep home and was satisfied with the warranty that Jesse included at no additional charge. The vehicle had just been serviced and had new brakes and new tires. I got a great deal and didn’t have to haggle at all.

Needless to say, I was very impressed with the service I received at Reid Motor Company. However, that was nothing compared to how pleased I was going to become.

I noticed one morning that my left ...

• rear tire seemed a little low and I took it to Walmart to get repaired. The tech brought me the tire when he took it off the vehicle and showed where it had been damaged on the interior side wall. The damage appeared to be dry rot, but it was difficult to tell. I began to look everywhere for a replacement tire, but Goodyear no longer made that product line. I called Jesse to ask him if he knew of a good tire place that I may be able to contact and he referred me to a company. I took my Jeep in and replaced two tires (so they would match) and was happy.

The next week when I went into make my car payment, Jesse asked me

if I had gotten my issue fixed with the tire. I explained that I already took care of it and had purchased two tires instead of one. Jesse then insisted on paying for the one tire that I absolutely had to replace, so I provided him with the copy of the invoice.

I can’t tell you how many people I have shared this story with, but it is a perfect example of excellent customer service. I didn’t even ask Reid Motor Company to pay for the tire! Needless to say, I am very impressed with the service that I received and will be making all of my future car purchases with Jesse. I strongly suggest that anybody that needs a vehicle call him (864) 639-9100 or stop by the lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41611887090130/k2311a116/11.6.09