Head & Shoulders Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I have been dealing with a dandruff problem for many years and have not been able to solve it completely yet
  • I was still being noticed with my dandruffs whenever I wore something dark

• by Bulent

I have been dealing with a dandruff problem for many years and have not been able to solve it completely yet. I have tried many different products for it (but I can’tt say I tried medical stuff for it though) but couldn’t find a solution to my problem. Recently, I have tried two brands of shampoo on my hair. I will base my

views on a comparison here.

The first one I tried was, Rejoice. I used up a big sized Rejoice Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and it took about one month to end. At the end of the month, it didn’t change anything on my hair. I was still being noticed with my dandruffs whenever I wore something dark.

After that, I started using Head & Shoulders, again a ...

• big sized one with moisturing effect. It has only been two weeks now, but I am already seeing the positive effects of this shampoo. It doesn’t only decrease the dandruff on my hair but also makes my hair softer, easier to touch.

I don’t know why I didn’t see any effect from Rejoice because it also has a good brand on it and

there are many people who like it, maybe it is only my type of biological stucture which matches itself well with the Head and Shoulders formula, but I am very satisfied with it so far. In addition to all those, the perfume of Head & Shoulders is something magical. It lasts much longer than other shampoos, and it smells like a fresh,pure flower.

Head & Shoulders Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34611887080130/k2311a116/11.6.09