Tropicana Twister Melon Jasmine Juice Drink
  • The bottle which the juice came in has an easy to grip form which i find convenient since after I finished taking a sip, I can carry the drink anywhere with me in my bag
  • Its tag-line was Refreshing Taste Of Summer , and i think they were able to capture this in the juice drink

• by RisforRogue

Ever since I got pregnant, I have been thirsty a lot. Since I can’t drink sodas, I am forced to drink only water and juices to keep my pregnancy weight in line.

I recently went to the supermarket and saw this new juice drink from Tropicana.

I grabbed one and tried Tropicana Twister

Melon Jasmine.

I always liked their other flavors and seeing this new one, I can’t help but try it for myself.

After having the juice drink chilled, I tasted it and was surprisingly surprised that the juice did taste of melons.

I was glad because the melon flavor is not easy to capture.

...

• There was a hint of apple and honeydew mixed in the taste.

I didn’t quite understand where the jasmine would come in but overall, I liked it.

carry the drink anywhere with me in my bag.

The price was not as cheap as the other flavors, maybe because it was new to the market.

Its tag-line was “Refreshing Taste Of Summer”, and i think they were able to capture this in the juice drink.

I give this product two thumbs up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27611887000130/k2311a116/11.6.09