The Voyage of the Dawn Treader book  » Books  »
  • I thought that a seafaring novel was going to be boring, even by him, but he has a way of making everything interesting, and I wish that I could find another author that was even remotely as good at him
  • Just like the rest of the series, I recommend it more than any other

• by Joelle

This is the fourth book in the C.S. Lewis Narnia series. It is one of his best works, and it right up there with his best-loved works; The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe; and the Last Battle. I thought that a seafaring novel was going to be boring, even by him, but he

has a way of making everything interesting, and I wish that I could find another author that was even remotely as good at him.

This book tells the tale of the new king of Narnia, who is known now as King Caspian, but by his friends (Lucy and Edmond) he is still know mostly as ...

• Caspian because all of them are kings and queens, even though Edmond and Lucy are not always there. Caspian has pledged to go fid the seven lost lords of Narnia, and if possible, sail to the end of the world. Amazingly, they find it, and that is pretty much where the book ends.

This

broke my heart more than any of the other books. It ends so magically, that it makes me wish that book just went on and on in Narnia, because in this world, that is the only window into that beloved world. Just like the rest of the series, I recommend it more than any other.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17611886940130/k2311a116/11.6.09