Elizabeth Arden True Love Fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Many times, I prefer uncomplicated fragrances that smell fresh, light and easy on the nose
  • Well for my sense of taste, I think this perfume has a vintage, somewhat matronic smell
  • To wrap it up, I believe this heavily scented perfume exudes a classic sophisticated mood except that I cannot consider it to be my signature scent

• by jhunie

I didn’t expect my sister to give me this bottled perfume labeled ‘True love’ by Elizabeth Arden. She didn’t like it. She thought instead of disposing it, she’d rather give it to me. When she handed it to me, the perfume bottle was still full and barely used.

Many times, I prefer uncomplicated fragrances that smell fresh, light and easy on the nose. Elizabeth Arden’s true love

doesn’t fall on that category because for me, it has a deep narcotic scent. I didn’t like the perfume either. Well for my sense of taste, I think this perfume has a vintage, somewhat matronic smell. The scent is nostalgic of those deep floral perfumed lotions by Victoria Secret which I’ve been avoiding. The heavy floral notes of this perfume can be a vivid attack to ...

• the olfactory senses. Its deep floral scent makes me remember of Cherry Blossoms but more intense.

I observed the scent doesn’t hold on for too long. It fades over time. I can say this fragrance can make a nice statement for cocktail hour. I do like the slim champaigne hued bottle with a classic gold piping on the cap. I think it looks very classy. Sometimes,

I just spray it only for my hands in lieu of a hand cream which works just as good.

To wrap it up, I believe this heavily scented perfume exudes a classic sophisticated mood except that I cannot consider it to be my signature scent. Turns out my sister and I share the same noses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56611886840130/k2311a116/11.6.09