Gemini Lost game  » General  »
  • This game is definitely very addictive, I can not stop playing this game since the first time I installed this game to my computer

• by sc4rl3tt

If you like playing Virtual Villagers, Gemini Lost is way much better than that. Gemini Lost has all that Virtual Villagers had, but with better graphic and better game story and objectives.

The story is about a group of people who lost in another place after they’re finding an ancient totem of zodiacs. You need to find each

pieces of zodiac stones to activate the transporter while you’re expanding and growing your tribe and people, by providing them food, water and housing.

This game is definitely very addictive, I can not stop playing this game since the first time I installed this game to my computer. Too bad that the game wasn’t an open ending games,

• so when you’re done with the game there’re no sandbox mode for you to continue playing.

Just like Virtual Villagers game, this is a real time game. Your people would still continue growing even you’re turning your computer off. But, if you would like some game for a short time playing only, you might be glad of considering

this one on your shopping list.

I have recommended this game to mu sister, and she likes it too. Well, she admitted that this game is quite amusing though it ends really quick. And based on the ending story of this game, I really think that there could be the sequel of Gemini Lost and I am waiting for the release.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611886800130/k2311a116/11.6.09