Victoria’s Secret Delicate Petals Refreshing Body Mist
  • I love how Victoria's Secret came out with a scent that does not smell so fruity
  • I would definitely purchase it again and I might try the lotion really soon
  • For $9 or 3/$24, you won't be disappointed at all
  • Overall it's a great body mist that smells feminine, fresh and yet it's not overpowering and I think this can be worn by women of any age

• by elladcookie

Fresh luxurious fusion of sweet tangerine, soft velvet rose and warm musk.

I visited my favorite perfume store around my area and then the sales lady told me that she has something new for me that she’s certain I’m going to love. She handed me the Victoria’s Secret Delicate Petals body mist and the moment I sniffed it, I fell in love with it and said I’ll take it!

I love how Victoria’s Secret came out with a

scent that does not smell so fruity. I can say that among the Secret Garden Collection, Delicate Petals is geared towards more mature women. Fruity smell is for young girls and I’m not a young girl anymore (how I wish!) so I was really thrilled to come across one of Victoria’s Secret latest scent concoctions.

Lasting power is not so good, well what can you expect from a body mist right? It lasts for about 2 hours and ...

• then you have to spritz again.

The smell is so feminine and if I would have to describe the smell… I’d say imagine the smell of dried rose petals but gentler. The name is perfect, it really smells like delicate petals. I spray it all over my body after taking a shower and I smell delicately fragrant.

It doesn’t smell cheap or overly sweet at all. It’s just right and I love it so much. I would

definitely purchase it again and I might try the lotion really soon. For $9 or 3/$24, you won’t be disappointed at all.

Overall it’s a great body mist that smells feminine, fresh and yet it’s not overpowering and I think this can be worn by women of any age.

Do I recommend this product? Yes Will I buy this product again? Oh yes!

Is it worth my money? Definitely!

I’ll only give it 8 out of 10 because of its lasting power.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56611886720130/k2311a116/11.6.09