Slatkin and Co Home Fragrance Oil in Creamy Caramel
  • I love it because the smell lasts for days
  • People who would come over the house would always ask if I'm baking some goodies because the air smells so delicious
  • I'm sure anybody who has tried it will agree with me that this is one of the most wonderful scents that your room or house can smell like

• by elladcookie

I asked my boyfriend to get me the Slatkin and Co Home Fragrance Oil in Creamy Caramel last year because it was on sale and he loves caramel so I figured this will be a great smell for our room.

I put about 3 drops of water in the oil warmer and a few tiny drops of creamy caramel oil and lit the candle up. The moment the oil diffused the smell of caramel I felt like I was in heaven. Oh my

god I never smelled anything like this before. The room smells really good! My boyfriend loves it too and he thanked me for asking him to get it!

Regular price costs about $7.50 for a 0.33 oz of caramel goodness in a minute bottle. Is it worth $7.50? Even more! I can’t tell you enough how good it smells.

I love it because the smell lasts for days! I’m not kidding. My boyfriend and I went on a 5-day out of town trip ...

• and then when we returned home, I opened the room and it still smells like caramel. It smells like somebody has been eating cupcakes and toffee in our room.

People who would come over the house would always ask if I’m baking some goodies because the air smells so delicious. It’s been a year and I still have some oil left. I’m saving it for special nights. If you want to save it, you can put drops of water prior to putting a

few drops of oil in the warmer. Don’t worry because it will still smell so good even if you mix it with water.

Overall, it’s a great home fragrance oil that’s made of high-quality ingredients that will get you hooked! I’m sure anybody who has tried it will agree with me that this is one of the most wonderful scents that your room or house can smell like.

Do I recommend it? YES Will I buy it again? Definitely Is it worth my money? YES

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56611886701230/k2311a116/11.6.09