Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig Body Lotion
  • I love the smell and how it lasts the whole day or night

• by elladcookie

Am I in love with this lotion? Very! I saw my friend using this lotion during one of our trips and she said it’s one of her favorite lotions ever. I said it smells good so I grabbed me my own bottle.

The first time that I ever applied it, I got immediately hooked. It felt really good on my skin. The lotion is very creamy but it’s not oily at all. It goes on smoothly and it actually

feels that I’m putting on a $30 lotion.

I love the smell and how it lasts the whole day or night. The smell even stays on the sleeves of my shirt. I’m a huge fan of vanilla but I hate those vanilla scents that smell too strong or too sweet. Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar and Fig is the one for you if you want something that smells sweet but not overly sweet with a hint of ...

• vanilla. Yeah it’s more like brown sugar with a tiny drop of vanilla. It smells yummy but not like you smudged vanilla icing all over your body. I can’t tell you enough how good it smells!

You can wear this lotion anytime of the day, you can even wear it at night if you want to! It’s not sticky at all but it’s very moisturizing. It leaves the skin fragrantly moisturized. It costs $9.50 and a bottle would

probably last a month.

Overall, it’s a nice “yummy smelling” but not overpowering lotion that leaves your skin velvety smooth and undeniably soft. I love it! I would never trade this lotion with anything else. I have a lot of lotions and creams but Brown Sugar and Fig would always be on top of my list.

Do I recommend it? Yes for women who do not like overly sweet smell Will I buy this product again? YES!

Is it worth my money? Absolutely!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611886691230/k2311a116/11.6.09