Sinupret for kids
2.5
  • I know it is an organic product, but I have never had a child grimace with children's tylenol and it would be easier to get a child to take this product if it tasted a little better

• by mamajess

Sinupret for kids is a natural remedy for colds and flus in children. It is made from plant extracts such as european elder, common sorrel, and cowslip. The claim the company that makes Sinupret, Bionorica makes is that this product supports the upper respiratory system, strengthens the immune system and promotes healthy nasal passages. So does it do any of these things? In my opinion yes and no.

Does it do more than vitamin c or hot showers I really cannot tell. Is it a miracle formula? No it is not. It seems to work some, it is not as effective as taking cold ease or using thera flu but it is for children and it is all natural which I do like for my children.

This product is only for children over two years of

age and is not for women who are pregnant or nursing. I have used it on myself and my daughter and saw the same results in both of us. We both felt better when using this, but not enough to warrant the price.

I tried the adult tablet formula and the children’s liquid on myself to see how it worked. My daughter did not like the taste of this product at all. It tastes ok to an adult, not unlike many cough syrups, but they would do well to add more sugar of flavoring to it.

I know it is an organic product, but I have never had a child grimace with children’s tylenol and it would be easier to get a child to take this product if it tasted a little better. I do not like ...

• the packaging on this. I am used to a dropper for children’s medicine and this comes with a cup you have to fill.

Since I use it with a 2 year old I have to use a syringe or dropper purchased on its own to dispense this for my baby. Also the way it pours out is very slow. It is not a normal bottle that pours out, but instead it comes out very slowly.

This medicine has been in use in Europe for years and the literature provided by the manufacturer claims that this has been proven in clinical trials to actually do something. As for me, I am not sure if it does anything. The good news is it is all natural and not harmful so if you want to try it out it will not hurt

your child.

I received several samples for free and was glad to try them, but I will not be purchasing them for my family. I have seen clear evidence of how zinc, vitamin c and humidifiers work but this product has just not shown me enough evidence that it does anything. I can tell you that on myself and my daughter there were no negative side effects.

I had no dry mouth, no jitters, no feeling of drowsiness. I felt exactly as though I had not taken this medicine. The pros of this product: it is organic it contains no harmful stimulants contains no caffeine or pseudoephedrine comes in a liquid form, easier to give to children.

The cons: not found in all stores. does not do much as far as clearing symptoms or shortening illness the taste is not great. the bottle does not come in a dropper form.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26611886681230/k2311a116/11.6.09