East Tower by Wilson Gann (Book)  » Books  »
  • If you want your kids to have a really good read and not be worried by the sort of thing they're reading then you can't go wrong with this book - it's got it all only I won't tell you what because I'm not going to ruin it for you

• by cardtouche
      I found East Tower on Amazon. Basically, it is an adventure story for 9-12 year olds (and my nephews and niece loved it!) but I started reading it and couldn’t put it down!

It’s set in the 1950’s and it left me wishing that I had lived then. The main characters are a brother and

sister (Kay and Danny) who uncover a gang of crooks and have incredible adventure along the way - on the surface, you might think “O. K I’ve seen this type of thing before- it’s just like all the rest” but honestly, you’ve never read this…it’s every great kid’s book you can think of with the political ...

• correctness thrown out the window. I was on a roller coaster of emotion. One minute you’re soaring with elation and the next you’re scared out of your wits at what is about to happen thinking there is no possible way for it all to come right. If you want your kids to have a really
        good read and not be worried by the sort of thing they’re reading then you can’t go wrong with this book - it’s got it all only I won’t tell you what because I’m not going to ruin it for you! Suffice to say, anyone with a family like Kay and Danny’s are the luckiest people in the world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17280888660231/k2311a0828/8.28.06