Samsung SyncMaster T190 LCD Monitor
  • It is the best LCD monitor I have ever had and I love its special design
  • However, I decided to use it and soon after I fell in love with it
  • It has an innovative and modern design that I like and appreciate very much now when I compare it with ordinary ones
  • I am impressed by the whole frame which seems to be made of glass and looks elegant and stylish
  • In spite of the cleaning issue, Samsung SyncMaster T190 is by far the most interesting LCD monitor I have ever seen and used and everyone who appreciates quality should try it

• by Crista D

I have been using Samsung SyncMaster T190 LCD Monitor for a few months and I am satisfied with its quality and design. It is the best LCD monitor I have ever had and I love its special design.

I received this monitor as a present and at the time I was using another LCD that was almost new. At the beginning I wasn’t very excited with Samsung SyncMaster because it was looking different than the other LCD monitors I knew. However, I decided to use it and soon after I fell in love with it. It has an innovative and modern design that

I like and appreciate very much now when I compare it with ordinary ones. I especially like the on/off button which is actually a touch sensitive area on the frame of the monitor. I am impressed by the whole frame which seems to be made of glass and looks elegant and stylish. I know that when it comes to electronics it is better for a product to work properly than to look good, but for me the appearance is very important too.

Samsung SyncMaster T190 also has a very good image quality. I love the colors of this monitor. Although I spend many ...

• hours at the computer daily, since I started to use this product my eyes don’t get tired so fast and I can work as much as I like. From my point of view this is a huge advantage when you must stay in front of the monitor long hours.

Samsung SyncMaster T190 has a lot of adjusting options, but I don’t use most of them. I only use the basic ones that help me obtain a good image and this doesn’t happen often. The monitor’s dimension is ideal for watching movies and videos and most of the times when I have to choose

between the TV and the monitor I choose the last one because of its image quality.

Although I like very much everything about this monitor there is a small problem that I couldn’t solve yet. When I clean it of dust, no matter what I use I can’t make it look perfect. I have tried many kinds of special fabrics used to clean plastic and glass surfaces, but I had no visible results.

In spite of the cleaning issue, Samsung SyncMaster T190 is by far the most interesting LCD monitor I have ever seen and used and everyone who appreciates quality should try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16611886561230/k2311a116/11.6.09