Clairol Natural Instincts Haircolor  » Cosmetics  »
  • Let me start by saying how much I love the clairol natural instincts haircolor
  • In the last 15 years I have tested so many that I know exactly what I am looking for

• by mamajess

Let me start by saying how much I love the clairol natural instincts haircolor. This is hands down my favorite semi permanent hair dye. I have used every brand of permanent and semi permanent hair dye found at the drugstore because I love to dye my hair. In the last 15 years I have tested so many that I know exactly what I am looking for.

Like all drug store dyes, this kit comes with two bottles you mix together. It is very easy to follow the directions and to mix

them. It takes only seconds to do so. The kit comes with a pair of gloves which fit most normal sized hands and a conditioner. All of this is found in most drugstore kits.

What makes this hair dye different than the others is how it leaves your hair after you dye it. The box claims to last through 28 shampoos and it really does. It fades out naturally and does not leave an obvious line at the roots. It does not make your hair drier or more ...

• brittle. It actually makes your hair look glossier and brighter for the first couple of weeks. I have used this to dye my hair almost a close match to my natural haircolor just for the boost in shine it adds. Even though no one can tell I have dyed my hair it looks much healthier and more alive.

The pros of this product : it is cheaper than some other brands and reasonably priced.

Found at most drug and grocery stores.

Lots of color choices Gentle on hair.

long lasting.

covers

grey if you only have a couple.

the conditioner is amazing and leaves hair glossy.

The cons: if you have more than a couple of grey hairs it will not cover your grey at all.

Cannot be used for a dramatic hair color change.

If you are looking for a subtle hair color change or just want to enhance your current hair color the Clairol natural instincts hair color dye is a great choice. You can use it every couple of months for years on end and your hair will still look great. It is a very gentle way to have fun with your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611886551230/k2311a116/11.6.09