Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Perfume
  • Clementine, cactus flowers, vanilla orchid, blackberry, white amber and pimento The name definitely lives up to itself, the moment you smell it you will go hmmm Very Sexy
  • I like the fact that the smell is so unique, you cannot find it elsewhere
  • I love that the perfume is so feminine with a little bit of spice in it
  • I wouldn't recommend wearing it during the day because it's a little bit strong

• by elladcookie

Perfume Notes:

Clementine, cactus flowers, vanilla orchid, blackberry, white amber and pimento

The name definitely lives up to itself, the moment you smell it you will go hmmm “Very Sexy”. I like the fact that the smell is so unique, you cannot find it elsewhere. Don’t you hate it when you buy a perfume and it smells like the other 10 perfumes in the store?

The smell is elegant, sophisticated, gorgeous and

sexy. I wear it everytime I want to feel more confident about myself. Very Sexy smells sensual but not cheap at all. When I put it on, I actually feel like I’m one of the Victoria’s Secret’s Angels!

I love that the perfume is so feminine with a little bit of spice in it. I like the quality of it and it’s worth every penny. For the price, you cannot beat something ...

• like Very Sexy. It spells sexiness plus sophistication. I find it luxurious, it actually smells expensive to me.

It stays on for hours, you won’t even have to reapply. I wouldn’t recommend wearing it during the day because it’s a little bit strong. Save it for intimate evenings or clubbing with the girls. My boyfriend loves it and for some reason this is one of the scents that guys really like.

This is a great gift for your girlfriend or wife. This scent is awesome for women between 23 and 45. Whenever I smell “Very Sexy” I always think about my little black dress and stilettos.

Do I recommend the product? Absolutely Will I buy it again? Over and Over!

Is it worth my Money? YES

Overall it’s a wonderful perfume that smells sophisticated, sexy, glamorous and elegant but at the same time very feminine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56611886471230/k2311a116/11.6.09