Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The shade matches my skin tone perfectly and I love how it goes on smoothly
  • I also noticed that my blush stays on forever
  • It claims to stay on for hours and it has never disappointed me
  • This will be my foundation from now on, I will definitely stick to it
  • I'm happy with the product because it never failed to give me a flawless finish that lasts for hours

• by elladcookie

Claim:

-It has SPF 6 -Contains “Comfort” Technology -Makeup looks fresh and feels great the whole day -Oil-free shine control -Natural Flawless Look -Won’t rub off with normal activity

It’s probably the best drugstore liquid foundation that I ever used. I have one in Nude for combination/oily skin. The shade matches my skin tone perfectly and I love how it goes on smoothly.

If you are having a hard time applying the product (it dries up pretty quickly), you can use a wet sponge to blend the product. If you manage to blend it out, it won’t cake on you. I also noticed that my blush stays on forever.

It claims to stay on for hours and it has never disappointed me. My makeup ...

• looked fresh and nice the whole day. It has a great coverage so if you are having problems with your acne scars, this is the product for you. For the price, I don’t have any complaints at all. This will be my foundation from now on, I will definitely stick to it.

The smell is too strong compared to other liquid foundations

but don’t worry because it fades in seconds.

Overall, it’s a great drugstore long-wearing liquid foundation that’s worth buying. All the claims are true based from my own personal experience. I’m happy with the product because it never failed to give me a flawless finish that lasts for hours.

Do I recommend this product? Definitely Will I buy it again? Oh yes!

Is it worth my money? YES

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611886461230/k2311a116/11.6.09