James Hubert Blake High School  » Education  »
1.0
300 Norwood Drive Silver Spring, MD 20905
  • However, my experience at this school wasn't so good
  • Many of the teachers I know seem very ignorant, and they don't really care
  • I think if I went to any other school it would have been better

• by bengaljiggle

This school is a relatively new school that was established in 1998. The facilities and campus of Blake itself is nice, and very wide set and laid out.

However, my experience at this school wasn’t so good.

I guess the only highlight that Blake has is the appearence and location, considering it is nestled somewhere in the middle of a neighborhood with big houses, and me coming

from an area across the school district where it is deemed ghetto made this school appealing to me.

However, the educational properties of this school aren’t that great.

Many of the teachers I know seem very ignorant, and they don’t really care.

Before coming to this school, we were able to choose between three other schools, and after hearing how much fun this school was I really ...

• wanted to come here.

But it didn’t take me that long to realize that this school isn’t anything special and is the exact opposite of fun.

In fact it is really boring.

After hearing all this sice about this school and finding out how it really is I wanted to leave.

In fact, many people in my grade wanted to leave and go to either Paint Branch

or Springbrook, but they got denied.

The students at this school are okay, a lot of them are pretty rude and mean.

I think if I went to any other school it would have been better.

Not to mention all the girls that get pregnant at this school, I mean they come to school in short shorts and netted leggings and heels.

think hard before coming to this school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50611886451230/k2311a116/11.6.09