Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara is one of the best products of this type at an affordable price
  • I bought Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara without being very confident in its power of making my lashes look nice but now I am very happy with this choice
  • The things I like most at this product are its creamy texture and the fact that when I use it my lashes look natural and not stiffed like they were usually looking when I was using other types of mascara
  • I think another good thing to know about Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara is that it doesn’t come down on your face when a water drop or a tear gets on your lashes
  • Overall I recommend this Bourjois mascara only if you don’t plan to use it especially for adding volume to your lashes

• by Crista D

In my opinion Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara is one of the best products of this type at an affordable price. This mascara was recommended to me by the shop assistant when I couldn’t find the one I was looking for. I bought Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara without being very confident in its power of making my lashes look nice but now I am very happy with this choice.

The brush is very efficient in spreading the lashes evenly around my eye and it isn’t over loading them

with mascara as many other products do. Another advantage of the brush is given by its shape, which is a bit curvy and this makes it a lot easy to use it. Thanks to the brush I find very simple to use this mascara even when I am in a hurry and I don’t have more than 2-3 minute for makeup.

The things I like most at this product are its creamy texture and the fact that when I use it my lashes look natural and not stiffed like they ...

• were usually looking when I was using other types of mascara. It also stays enough time on your lashes so you can make up in the morning and you can be sure that you will still look the same in the evening.

I think another good thing to know about Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara is that it doesn’t come down on your face when a water drop or a tear gets on your lashes. However it is not water proof, but you don’t have to worry if you

have a little water accident when wearing this mascara.

Although I only said good things about this product by now there is one aspect that I am not very happy about and this is the fact that it isn’t very good if you are looking for volume. Taking into consideration its name, Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara, I expected something else and I was disappointed from this point of view.

Overall I recommend this Bourjois mascara only if you don’t plan to use it especially for adding volume to your lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611886441230/k2311a116/11.6.09