Shiseido Sun Protection Stick Foundation with SPF 35
  • I like the neon blue color and basically its sporty appeal
  • My aunt introduced me to this foundation in a family pool party and I thought it looked so disguised for a cosmetic product
  • Generally, I think most foundations don't carry protective properties such as sunscreen
  • Shiseido stick foundation allows me to avoid putting sunscreen on hot days because of its SPF 35 which is comparably higher than face sunblocks

• by jhunie

The first thing that drawn me towards this foundation was the cool container in the form of a slender roll-on stick. I like the neon blue color and basically its sporty appeal. My aunt introduced me to this foundation in a family pool party and I thought it looked so disguised for a cosmetic product. I got curious about the stick and thought to give it a try.

Shiseido sun protection skin foundation is my coveted essential on the make-up shelf for warm tropical days especially during summer time. Generally, I

think most foundations don’t carry protective properties such as sunscreen. When I’m out in the sun, moisturizers and sun blocks can be messy and can melt on my face but despite that, I still have to wear them out for sun protection. I hate it too when sunblocks or heavy moisturizers form a white cast making it difficult to blend make-up over it. Shiseido stick foundation allows me to avoid putting sunscreen on hot days because of its SPF 35 which is comparably higher than face sunblocks.

This stick foundation saves time ...

• by skipping sunblocks and doesn’t require any brushes or special techniques for application. I only slide it on my face but for a more desirable result, I would suggest you use a sponge to blend it evenly if you’re not in a hurry. I like the even coverage that this stick provides, concealing blemishes and imperfections. My face looks and stays matte without caking even with just bare skin.

I hate the bright yellow dial at the bottom of the stick which you use to control, sometimes it jams up and the

stick isn’t moving. But it happened only when there was nearly nothing left. I truly appreciate how it keeps my face shielded at the same time dry because of its water-resistant property. Although, due to being water-resistant, you will need a good make-up remover to sweep off makeup residue.

I also didn’t breakout probably because I’m not piling layers of cosmetics - just this one. This is a good stick foundation that’s safe and practical to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611886421230/k2311a116/11.6.09