Down Periscope movie  » Movies  »
  • When Down Periscope first came out, I thought Kelsey Grammar was a bad choice for the lead role
  • This movie was a pleasant surprise and I would recommend it to anyone, especially if they ever served in a branch of the armed forces

• by Steve
      When Down Periscope first came out, I thought Kelsey Grammar was a bad choice for the lead role. I was definitely wrong. This movie was great,

I was laughing so hard throughout it hurt and I’ve never looked at the Navy the same way again. The crew of the Stingray (a Navy sub recommissioned for a war games exercise) is one of the funniest casts I’ve ever seen and consisted of everything from an electrician who kept getting ...

• Down Periscope movie
      electricuted to a sonar man who could hear anything (I thought I would die laughing when he described not only money falling out of someone’s pocket
      but exactly how much change there was). This movie was a pleasant surprise and I would recommend it to anyone, especially if they ever served in a branch of the armed forces.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11280888640231/k2311a0828/8.28.06