Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In Place Color Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • For Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lipstick, the colors are definitely the same
  • Other lipstick if you have noticed resembles this cherry smell which really irritates me

• by desmond

Honestly, I am tired with common promises with most of the lipstick brands. The most important thing I am looking for in a lipstick is its long duration in terms of color stay. As a woman of age, I lose count of the number of debates I have been into or sometimes participated in about lipstick . One of the most visited topics when me and my girlfriends sit for a Starbucks coffee is fashion and later the discussion will visit the most often quoted evil desires of women….the makeup addiction. I don’t call it addiction myself but rather necessity. The work that I am in requires me to look good and the creation of makeup is just the answer to this. It is also part of presenting yourself properly. The mastery of application is one thing that you need to learn in the process

but choosing the perfect product is sometimes a hard process. Most of the imported brands are the same but a closer look is not the actual promise offered.

As I’ve said, color stay or longevity is an important characteristic of a makeup. Not just presenting a variety of color choices but rather in terms of application. First check that particular color collection of that line in a particular cosmetic company for you to know what is the real purpose. The shades will tell you what occasions to wear it. The shades under Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lipstick are for formal occasions because the tones are dark and more mature. The lightest they had is “stay pink” which is appropriate for mestizas. Now as to color longevity, I am fully satisfied. It is important that a lipstick to be have a long lasting stay on power ...

• in your lips. The constant things you do like when you drink, eat or smoother your lips with your tongue, these acts eventually lightens up the shade of your lipstick. I have carefully observed this lipstick during those times and satisfactorily it stays on your lips for approximately eight hours. The claim of Estee Lauder that it stays for twelve hours is not true. The most that I experienced was at least eight hours.

I have also observed in my past experiences with lipstick that the color of the lipstick when you apply it to your skin is not the same shade you expect. Sometimes the color turns out lighter than the shade you expect. It is best if you can do a skin test application while still at the store, you better apply it on your wrist to check if indeed the shade is

darker that what is promised. For Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Lipstick, the colors are definitely the same. I was not disappointed when I tried it. When it says that the color is scarlet, when I applied it indeed it’s bloody red.

This lipstick from Estee Lauder also does not have unnecessary smell that you might not like. Other lipstick if you have noticed resembles this cherry smell which really irritates me. This one has a mild scent which is very tolerable. It is not greasy too when you apply it. The texture is more matte than shiny. The matte texture is more appealing nowadays. The shiny appearance is so teenager years for me. I also noticed that this lipstick from Estee Lauder does not bleed into fine lines around your lips as it stays. Definitely very impressive with regard to “stay-in” power in terms of color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31611886391230/k2311a116/11.6.09