Prestige wall clock
  • After a thorough search I found the masterpiece
  • It was so elegant that I decided to buy it
  • A relative was so impressed that he took me to the store once again and bought a similar clock for his living room
  • The main feature of this clock is the hourly alert alarm that can be programmed to stop the alarms automatically during nights, to avoid disturbance

• by ascribe

I was in search for a designer clock for my new office and went to various shopping stores to have a look at the models of various companies.

After a thorough search I found the masterpiece. It was the Prestige wall clock with pendulum. It was so elegant that I decided to buy it. It is around two feet in height with big numbers, easily readable from even a distance.

The cabinet of the clock is golden in colour and the base is cream coloured. Overall, the clock looks like a masterpiece with its golden pendulum moving to and fro.

I got the clock installed in my office and to my delight, many known visitors enquired about the clock and praised it. A relative was so impressed that he took me to the store once again and bought a similar clock ...

• for his living room.

My Prestige clock came with a guarantee but did not need it and is working perfectly for the past five years.

The main feature of this clock is the hourly alert alarm that can be programmed to stop the alarms automatically during nights, to avoid disturbance. The magic eye fitted in this clock senses light and operates the hourly alarm during daytime and stops it during nights.

The Prestige

clock has been giving me perfect timings for the last five years and my wife is insisting on having the same model for our home too.

The only drawback is that the clock needs three batteries and the ones used for the alarm, drain off too fast. Secondly, the clock is a bit high priced in comparison to some models of other companies. But then, beauty like my Prestige clock does come at a price.

Prestige wall clock

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64511886240230/k2311a115/11.5.09