Romance Always Yours by Ralph Lauren perfume  » Perfume  »
2.0
  • His fashion forward Ralph was not so appealing to me as I found both the smell and the packaging too childish and intoxicating
  • This fragrance remind of something and I grabbed one box and then I paid it
  • Nonetheless I would have hoped that it would still be noticeable even to your dress but I did not experience any
  • There was no romance for me with this perfume and definitely it won't be forever mine

• by blair waldorf

I was shopping for something when I encountered this scent. It seems Ralph Lauren have repackaged Romance since 1998. His fashion forward “Ralph” was not so appealing to me as I found both the smell and the packaging too childish and intoxicating. This fragrance remind of something and I grabbed one box and then I paid it. Sometimes you can always detect how a perfume would smell from the appearance and name alone and this one was no exception.

It seems this scent is so predictable. The early spray would smell like rose, freesia and lotus. Then I can only sense musk for the dry down. The scent is chypre floral. As I’ve said, the fragrance is too predictable. In the entire Romance collection

of Ralph Lauren have this same scent classification. Perhaps because it must live with the name. I would say this is correct. The feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love is the definition of romance. Thus when translated it must be soft and tender. This perfume is no exception. It gives a rosy smell wherein I can sense patchouli and ginger. But the dominance is floral with musk in the end. I would not say that this scent is a winner because its composition during dry down was too common. I would say it is just sweet and nothing else. It would be too close to some other Chanel scents or perhaps closely similar to previous editions of Romance. It might be so ...

• classy for a first timer for a signature scent but I wouldn’t say this is a first class expensive high class perfume for a trendsetter. This smell wherein the dominance of rose is used is so timeworn that you cannot differentiate yourself what exactly your scent is. There is a soft spot in the smell but the dullness of it is what makes it unflattering. Sometimes the rose smell turns out to be a bit powdery and extremely sour at times. I am concerned about this especially if you might re apply it. I tried it once and the mixture of the newly sprayed perfume combined to the dry down stage was such a disaster.

It might capture the heart when it created a floral

scent since this perfume talks about affection or love affair but it lacks the creative edge in doing so. Where exactly is the uniqueness in this kind of fragrance when the same can simply be compared to a fabric conditioner? I would rather go for an ordinary cologne which gives me a more refined smell. Another thing too disappointing about this perfume is its longevity. The longest time I was able to smell this was at most four hours. This is not surprising given the scent is floral in classification. Nonetheless I would have hoped that it would still be noticeable even to your dress but I did not experience any. There was no romance for me with this perfume and definitely it won’t be forever mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56511886210730/k2311a115/11.5.09